vrijdag 18 april 2014

Easter eggs and hatching chick


Hi Everyone,

Here one of the 4 Easter mani's I did the last 2 weeks....I guess that means more blogging or I'll be showing Easter nails after Easter too ;) (I am sure that will be the case haha).

I was again invited by Nail Polish Canada to enter their contest, always a honor and so much fun to be show cased between all those amazing artists. But stupid me thought the deadline was the 17th not the 16th haha oopsie. I did them like monday, so I should have just blogged about them then hahaha.

You can see all the amazing entries and vote for your favorite by clicking the link.


Base China Glaze Lemon Fizz, sponged with Konad SN pastel green, China Glaze Peachy Keen, Konad SN pastel pink, Konad SN pastel blue and Konad SN pastel violet. Plates BM H09 and Winstonia W212 using Klean color metallics and Konad SN black (colored with Konad SN yellow and Konad SN white).

Another picture.

And a picture of the sponged gradient tips.

Normally just before Easter I break a nail (happened to me 2 years) seems like my Easter tradition. And it is always my middle finger. And then looking back at my Easter mani's I am like well that sucks one shorty :P So I really hope I don't break a nail this week ;) 

Thanks for reading.


xoxox

5 opmerkingen: