maandag 10 december 2012

Christmas 2009: Disney babies ♥

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who voted for me the last 3 weeks in the Nail Polish Canada holiday challenge. I can't actually win anything since I am not in the US or Canada but I did had fun and appreciated your votes :)

Today I'll show you something old :) I made these in 2009. Not so good cleaned up, but like I said several times I do like sharing my older creations too. And despite the bit messy cutticles I still think these are cute ;) (only my nails are a bit too long).
 
Base is China Glaze Snow with Nfu Oh 38 flakies. Stamped with Konad M12 the holly and the words Merry Christmas. Using SN wine red and SN green. The Disney Christmas babies are selfmade water decals :)
 
 With different light, you see the flakies a bit better.
 
And of course a swatch of just the white base with flakies. 
China Glaze Snow with Nfu Oh 38.
 
Thanks for reading :) I still have a lot of other older Christmas creations to show you :)
 
xoxox

10 opmerkingen: